Take these ideas offered by Movers in Newmarket to ensure that your valuable items leave their boxes in good condition.
- Use the appropriate size boxes. Fit heavy items, like books, in smaller boxes. Light-weight items, such as bedding and cushions, go in bigger boxes.
- Set bulkier items to the bottoms of boxes, less heavy items on the top.
- Avoid making bare spots in the boxes. Use clothes, bath towels, or packaging paper as padding.
- Don’t mix items which belong to different rooms in one box.
- Tag each box with the room which it belongs and a short description.
- Seal well your boxes.
- When moving expensive artwork, ask your movers in Newmarket about special care.
- Properly pack your fragile. Pack dishes on their sides, and not flat and use a good amount of padding.
Movers in Newmarket are glad to offer packing service to relief you from worries and troubles.